Monday, August 6, 2007

Wizard World Chicago

So, San Diego was a blast. I had lots of fun, saw lots of friends I haven't seen in quite a while, and also made some good contacts which will hopefully pan out in the future. I'll have some pictures up soon, I'm just waiting for a few pics that other people took, and I'll post em up when I get those. That said, my summer convention tour continues as later on this week I will be in the Windy City for Wizard World Chicago August 9-12th. Unlike SDCC, I will actually have a table in Artist Alley. I'll be signing books, selling copies of the Black Book, pushing prints, and doing sketches for whoever wants em. A warning, however -- the sketchlist does get filled kinda quickly, so if you wanna get one I would suggest you get there early. Just sayin'. So swing by and holla atcha boy, it'll be all types of fun.

Also, here is a piece that I did right before the San Diego show. Literally. As in, it was completed a day before I left. It was done specifically for the show as a raffle giveaway at the 4kids/Chaotic booth.




6 comments:

arnie said...

Missed you by that much...hope your continued tour is a blessed one. maybe we'll meet up next year.

peace out

ShapeStrong said...

Okay... what was with the pole? Seriously.

It was so good to see you again. I'm already getting my order togeather for black book and kano's book from the press. I did get to see a peak of it. Beautiful work Khary.

SalBa Combé said...

Wow!! Great artwork!!! I've ben taking a look at your entire blog an I,ve seen that you've draw some TMNT.
The question is: I've in "El gran Frikiton", a blog for freaky monthley art!! This month subjetc is TMNT, so, if you want, you could sen us one!!!
The link is: http://elgranfrikiton.blogspot.com/

SalBa Combé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Gran Frikiton said...

OPS! THERE HAS BEEN A ERROR, THE PREVIOUS POST WRITTEN BY SALBA SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WRITING BY EL GRAN FRRKITON. IF YOU WANT CAN CLICK IN THE BLOGGER IDENTITY TO VISIT OUR WEB. THANKS AND SEE YOU

Deffectx colors said...

hi man i admire ur work, i did some colors for this pic http://deffectx.deviantart.com/art/Chaotic-Maxxor-81696312

hope u like it!