Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chaotically Chaotic

A new Chaotic set is set to drop any day now (if it hasn't already) and so, you already know what time it is. Oh, and have I mentioned that I'm on DeviantArt now? That site will serve as a basic repository for artwork that I don't want to clutter up my website with. So if you are also on DA as well, swing by and add me, it's a great site with a lot of very talented peope on there. And all my news, as always, you can get it here first. :)

Simalin (color by Axer)

Magmon (color by Axer)
Vinnina & Aivenna (color by Emilio Lopez)

3 comments:

Von Toten said...

aAhh, good stuff man, I really dig that magma lava guy. Thats not an easy pattern to do, in my opinion. that rock living pattern stuff I always find is a hard thing to wrestle with.

Diego Simone said...

wow wow wow... amazing stuff dude!!
incredible colouring...
I'll add you on my DA account right now ;)

Mandible Muge said...

It is so cool to see all of the chaotic stuff I enjoy in the original art.. I've only seen the last one, aivenna and nivenna seperate, I didn't realise they were in the same art! Really awesome :)