Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Con Season

So hells yeah, con season is officially in full swing. I will be at MOCCA Art Festival here in NYC on April 10th and 11th, sitting at table A40. I will have my usual assortment of prints, sketchbooks, Black Books, and the BRAND NEW Pimpjooze 5 which just came in the mail this week. I'll be doing sketches and commissions of whatever your heart desires.

And then the very next weekend, I will be at C2E2 in Chicago, April 16-18th. Same drill, Artist Alley, table H6. Some please come through, show some love, and I promise I will show it right back. See you there.

More con announcements to come soon!

k.

1 comment:

RAWLS said...

Man, I was originally going to be at MoCCA, but sadly not now! We coulda had lunch! Make sure you stop over at The Anthology Project table and say hello!!