Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MOCCA!

What's good all. Just wanted to put it out there that I will be doing a convention appearance this weekend (6/6-6/7) at NYC's MOCCA Art Festival 2009 I'll be set up at Table #203 and I will be selling Black Books and my new Pimpjooze 2009 Sketchbooks. And of coure I'll probably be doing some sketches and whatnot. So if you're in the NYC area you should most definitely come through and say what's up, MOCCA is one of my favorite cons and always a good time. Holla!

Also, yes I know I have been lacking on updates. Part of that is I haven't had much stuff that I can show you guys right now. And part of that is I've been busy ramping up my new DeviantArt page. But I've got some pretty cool stuff in the works, so as soon as I can post it all up I will. :)

No comments: